Monday, January 25, 2010

Baltimore by Hand revived

I am thrilled to be re-launching Baltimore by Hand: a blog about the indie craft community in and around Baltimore.

I first began Baltimore by Hand in August '08 as a daily blog at baltimoresun.com. After a year, it was absorbed into B'More Green, where I now blog about green living alongside Sun reporters Meredith Cohen and Tim Wheeler.

While I love contributing to B'More Green (and will continue to do so), I've missed writing exclusively about the local handmade movement and ALL that it encompasses. This blog will feature local artists, crafters and designers, DIY projects, upcoming events, places to shop, and other handmade happenings.

Here's how you can get involved in Baltimore by Hand:
I hope that each and every one of you will take part in making Baltimore by Hand an entertaining and inspiring read. Your thoughts and ideas are always welcome so please don't hesitate to share your world with us. It's a blog - there's room for everyone!

No comments: