I first began Baltimore by Hand in August '08 as a daily blog at baltimoresun.com. After a year, it was absorbed into B'More Green, where I now blog about green living alongside Sun reporters Meredith Cohen and Tim Wheeler.
While I love contributing to B'More Green (and will continue to do so), I've missed writing exclusively about the local handmade movement and ALL that it encompasses. This blog will feature local artists, crafters and designers, DIY projects, upcoming events, places to shop, and other handmade happenings.
Here's how you can get involved in Baltimore by Hand:
- Help spread the word! Add (or update) the link to Baltimore by Hand on your website or blog: http://baltimorebyhand.blogspot.com/
- Become a fan of Baltimore by Hand on Facebook
- Follow Baltimore by Hand on Twitter
- Join the Baltimore by Hand group on Flickr
- Write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to be featured or know someone who would!