Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Indulge in BOCAGE

At the risk of sounding selfish, I should preface this post by admitting that I haven't written about BOCAGE New York before now because I covet everything they sell. Somewhere in my feverish brain, I've convinced myself that one day I'll buy everything on their site...but that's ridiculous...or is it?

BOCAGE is a wonderful website that caters to the hunter in you. They carry oodles of handpicked beads, bobbles, chains, buttons, feathers, ribbons, findings, trimmings, paint, paper, stamps, and embellishments - almost all of which are out of circulation or vintage. Founder Stephanie Kheder Bodine developed BOCAGE to "share her lifetime passion for vintage materials and accessories with people just as obsessed with the constant hunt for special, hard to find treasures that make life more beautiful." The best part: Stephanie has killer taste.

So while you're navigating the delightful maze of treasures on BOCAGE, I'm going to sweep up a few of my favorite things before they're all gone. Happy hunting!

No comments: